CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionGod invites us to judge and to help correct wrongs from a place of understanding. Sometimes we pre-judge a person based on our own biases and superficial experiences. We stifle dialog before the conversation even begins.
- Author BiographyDavid Capes is the Thomas Nelson Research Professor at Houston Baptist University. He is a noted Pauline scholar, and he served as the senior Bible scholar for The Voice Bible translation. He is the author and editor of several books, including The Last Eyewitness: The Final Week, The Voice of Hebrews, Rediscovering Paul, and Thriving in Babylon. Refraction books speak to the most troubling issues we face today in a candid dialog that interacts with our culture through a biblical lens, utilizing a holistic approach of intellectual engagement, emotional vulnerability, and spiritual challenge for the next generation.
- Author(s)David Capes,Refraction
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRefraction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.