CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- Author(s)A. Sellgren,G.R. Addie,K.C. Wilson,R. Clift
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsReview of Fluid and Particle Mechanics.- Flow of Non-Settling Slurries.- Principles of Particulate Slurry Flow.- Motion and Deposition of Settling Solids.- Heterogeneous Slurry Flow in Horizontal Pipes.- Complex Slurries.- Vertical and Inclined Slurry Flow.- Centrifugal Pumps.- Effect of Solids on Pump Performance.- Wear and Attrition.- Components of Slurry Systems.- System Design and Operability.- Pump Selection and Cost Considerations.- Practical Experience with Slurry Systems.- Environmental Aspects of Slurry Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.