All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall Animal Bandaging, Casting, and Splinting Techniques is a well-illustrated how-to manual covering common bandaging methods used to support and manage both soft tissue and orthopedic conditions in small animal patients.
- Author BiographySteven Swaim, DVM, is a professor emeritus at Auburn University. Walter Renberg, DVM, DACVS, is an associate professor at Kansas State University Kathy Shike, RVT, is a veterinary technician supervisor at Kansas State University.
- Author(s)Kathy M. Shike,Steven F. Swaim,Walter C. Renberg
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.