All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.96Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.62Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionSmall Animal Medical Diagnosis, Third Edition takes a problem-oriented approach to clinical diagnosis and outlines core information necessary to effectively evaluate the major medical problems in dogs and cats.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Lorenz is Dean of Veterinary Medicine at Oklahoma State University. T. Mark Neer is Professor of Internal Medicine and Director of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at Oklahoma State University. Paul DeMars is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Small Animal Community Practice at Oklahoma State University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Lorenz,Paul L. Demars,T.Mark Neer
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.