All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes information on online marketing, a section on getting and keeping customers, and also cost-effective ideas for instant impact, and more. This book covers: marketing basics that prepare you to rev up your business and jumpstart your marketing program; information to help you define your business position and brand; and more.
- Author BiographyBarbara Findlay Schenck has been a marketing consultant for more than 20 years, with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Author(s)Barbara Findlay Schenck
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/09/2012
- Content Noteill
- Weight556 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.