All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for entrepreneurs who want to grow their small business fast. This book offers a hands-on tool that teaches small business owners what they need to know about marketing, sales, hiring and managing employees, cost control, and other basic business principles. It focuses on using the Internet through multiple channels to grow the business.
- Author BiographyJason Reid is the Co-Founder of National Services Group, a $40 million services company. Jason is the veteran of 10 start ups in multiple industries from contracting to mortgage finance. Over the past 17 years, Jason has been involved in TEC, Vistage, YPO and YEO essentially serving on the board of advisors for scores of companies in multiple industries.
- Author(s)Jason Reid
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.