CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Date of Publication12/08/1988
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFred W. Becker,Richard J. Judd,William T. Greenwood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction: Emerging Relationships Between Public Policies and Small Business by Richard J. Judd and William T. Greenwood Small Business Impacts on Public Policy Issues Public Policy Impacts on Small Business Public Policy Implications for Small Business Summary: Implications for Small Business and Public Policy Selected Bibliography of Recent Books Index
- Author BiographyRICHARD J. JUDD is Professor of Business Administration at Sangamon State University in Illinois. WILLIAM T. GREENWOOD is a private consultant and former Professor of Management at Sangamon State University. FRED W. BECKER is Associate Professor of Public Administration, also at Sangamon State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.