All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Colin McDonald
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2486
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note14 fig., 40 tab.
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Small enterprises development - Market orientation - Entrepreneurial motivation - Product and process innovation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Colin McDonald is a citizen of Trinidad & Tobago. He received his B.Sc. in Economics and Management at the University of the West Indies, Barbados Campus, then an M.Sc. in Project Planning from the International Training Centre in Enschede, Netherlands. Ph.D. at Goettingen University, Germany, in 1999. He worked as a Planner and Project Analyst with the Public Service of Trinidad & Tobago. He also worked as a Programme Officer with a Regional Institution in several islands of the Caribbean and was involved in Small Enterprise Promotion and Evaluation.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.