Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Andalucia's boutique hotel scene. It contains 130 of the best small hotels and hostelries in Spain's Andalucia province. It includes: a range of hotels - from small and chic to sumptuous; and wide range of locations - countryside, town, ocean's edge - with a choice of hotels in the cities of Seville, Cordoba, Cadiz, and Granada.
- Author BiographyGuy Hunter-Watts has been seeking out special places to stay in Andalucia for almost 20 years. New editions of his guides are always eagerly sought-after by astute travellers.
- Author(s)Guy Hunter-Watts
- PublisherSantana Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationMalaga
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintSantana Books
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Content Notefull-colour photography throughout
- Width125 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.