All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort, brilliantly enjoyable meditations on easily overlooked pleasures, for a happier life, one for each week of the year.
- Author BiographyThe School of Life is dedicated to developing emotional intelligence through the help of culture - believing that a range of our most persistent problems are created by a lack of self-understanding, compassion and communication. We operate from ten physical campuses around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Seoul and Melbourne. We produce films, run classes, offer therapy and make a range of psychological products. The School of Life Press publishes books on the most important issues of cultural and emotional life. Our titles are designed to entertain, educate, console and transform.
- Author(s)The School of Life
- PublisherThe School of Life Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe School of Life Press
- Content Note52 colour photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.85Trending at £5.92
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.25
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.