Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.67
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.69
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.97
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of how a promising model of creating small schools has been used by the neocons to reproduce old inequities.
- Author BiographyMichael Klonsky, PhD. is a professor of education and Director of the Center for Innovative Schools. Susan Klonsky is the Director of the Small Schools Workshop.
- Author(s)Michael Klonsky,Susan Klonsky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePositions: Education, Politics, and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.