All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-designed, well built workshop can do more for your woodworking than a new tool. A good shop is a place where you want to be - safe, well-lit space where work flows efficiently from machine to bench to finishing area.
- Author(s)Editors of Fine Woodworking
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleFine Woodworking
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note50ill.200col.ill.
- Weight517 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.50
- £16.67Trending at £18.29
- £4.60Trending at £4.83
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £6.99Trending at £7.99
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £16.50Trending at £22.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.