All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.68Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, the authors show how to identify opportunities for alliances, and then go through an eight-step roadmap for setting up and managing them effectively. They include a best practices section, covering European, Asian and Latin-American alliances.
- Author BiographyJOHN R. HARBISON is vice president of Booz Allen & Hamilton and leads the firm's strategic alliances practice. PETER PEKAR is a senior adviser to Booz Allen & Hamilton on intellectual capital and a visiting associate professor at the London School of Business, where he teaches a course on strategic alliances for senior executives.
- Author(s)John R. Harbison,Peter P. Pekar,Peter Pekar Jr
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategy & Business Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width184 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.