CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
About this product
- Author(s)James Davis
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Chronic Wounds: Healing and ManagementChapter 2 Historical ContextChapter 3 Current TechnologiesChapter 4 Emerging SystemsChapter 5 Diagnostic MaterialsChapter 6 Antimicrobial MaterialsChapter 7 Connected Health Approaches to Wound Monitoring
- Author BiographyJames Davis is Professor of Biomedical Sensors and Course Director for the BSc Biomedical Engineering degree stream at the University of Ulster. He has authored over 120 peer reviewed publications and has an extensive publication and grant funding record on functional materials for wound management and associated diagnostics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.