All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £26.80Trending at £31.99
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for architects, builders, engineers, facility managers, developers, contractors, and design consultants, this book covers the costs and benefits of smart buildings, and the basic design foundations, technology systems, and management systems encompassed within a smart building.
- Author(s)James M. Sinopoli
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.