CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; XII, 442 p.
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEric Van Heck,Kenneth Preiss,Louis- Francois Pau,Peter H. M. Vervest
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
- Table Of ContentsWelcome to Smart Business Networks.- The Actors.- The Emergence of Smart Business Networks.- Challenges of Smart Business Networks - Five Perspectives.- The Cordys Panel - Science Meets Business.- Outcomes of Smart Business Networks.- Spontaneous Collaborative Networks.- Where Are the Smarts Located in a Smart Business Network?.- Information Flow Structure in Large-Scale Product Development Organizational Networks.- Smart Business Networks Enable Strategic Opportunities Not Found in Traditional Business Networking.- Unlocking Smart Business Networks.- Smart and Sustainable Supply Chains.- Execution of Smart Business Networks.- Marketing Translation Services Internationally: Exploiting IT to Achieve a Smart Network.- Node to Network: Partnerships in the Second-Hand Book Trade.- Towards Smarter Supply and Demand Chain Collaboration Practices Enabled by RFID Technology.- Building Networks In-Sync.- Off the Shelf Smart Business Networks.- Designing Intelligent Service Supply Networks.- Governance of Smart Business Networks.- Embedded Coordination in a Business Network.- Supply and Demand Driven Coordination in Smart Business Networks.- The Viable Systems Model Applied to a Smart Network: The Case of the UK Electricity Market.- Governing Smart Business Networks by Means of Distributed Innovation Management.- Design of Smart Business Networks.- Sharing Process Knowledge in Business Networks.- How Much Business Modularity?.- The Potential of Webservices to Enable Smart Business Networks.- Embedding Business Logic Inside Communication Networks: Network-based Business Process Management.- What Is SMART about Credit Card Payments?.- Smart ICT Support for Business Networks.- Web Information Extraction and Mediation as a Basis for Smart Business Networking.- Public Administration Networked with Business: Towards Architectures for Interoperable and Retrievable Law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.