All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDemystifies the dismal science, using basic concepts and logical argumentation to help readers get their bearings. The author provides an introduction to economic principles and their influence on our behavior.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Walden is Reynolds Distinguished Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics, North Carolina State University, where he teaches courses in consumer economics, macroeconomics, microeconomics, and resource economics. He is the author of several books and over 200 academic articles, research monographs, conference presentations, and research reports on economic and consumer behavior. He writes and co-produces two radio programs, The Economic Perspective and The Economic Focus, writes the bi-weekly newspaper column, You Decide, and conducts public programs on issues of economic forecasting, behavior, and development.
- Author(s)Michael L. Walden
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.