All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, this title helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. It also helps teen girls make smart choices for their lives.
- Author BiographyMegan Clinton is a recent pre-med graduate of Liberty University. Her passion is to see young women find their identity in Christ, be set free, and live God's dream for their lives. She is the author of Totally God's (written with her dad, Dr. Tim Clinton) and Smart Girls, Smart Choices.
- Author(s)Megan Clinton
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.43
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.