Smart Green: How to Implement Sustainable Business Practices in Any Industry - and Make Money by Jonathan Estes (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs consumers are becoming more green-conscious, businesses are rushing to deliver the sustainable products, services, and business practices they want.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Estes is cofounder and Senior Analyst at Strategic Measures, Inc., based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, a management consulting firm that empowers leaders and teams to make decisions with an eye toward social equity, environmental stewardship, and profits.
- Author(s)Jonathan Estes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.