Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.08Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book bridges the divide between the fields of power systems engineering and computer communication through the new field of power system information theory.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen F. Bush, General Electric Global Research, USA Stephen received the B.S. degree in electrical and computer engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, the M.S. degree in computer science from Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH, and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Kansas, Lawrence. He is currently a Researcher at General Electric Global Research, Niskayuna, NY. Before joining GE Global Research, he was a Researcher at the Information and Telecommunications Technologies Center (ITTC), University of Kansas. He has been the Principal Investigator for many DARPA and Lockheed Martin sponsored research projects including: Active Networking (DARPA/ITO), Information Assurance and Survivability Engineering Tools (DARPA/ISO), Fault Tolerant Networking (DARPA/ATO), and most recently, Connectionless Networks (DARPA/ATO), an energy aware sensor network project.
- Author(s)Stephen F. Bush
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1142 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.