All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides up to date knowledge, research results, and innovations in smart grids spanning design, implementation, analysis and evaluation of smart grid solutions to the challenging problems in all areas of the power industry.
- Author BiographyDr. Ali is currently with School of Engineering and Technology, CQUniversity, Australia. He received his PhD in Information Technology from Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University. His research interests include Computational Intelligence, Data Mining, Smart Grid, Cloud Computing and Biomedical Engineering. In particular, he is currently leading in a research group on Computational Intelligence. He has published more than 112 research papers in international journals and conferences, most of them are IEEE/ELSEVIER journals/conferences, such as IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, Journal of Medical Systems, Springer, Renewable Energy, ELSEVIER. He has also published several book chapters and books. His Data Mining book is being used as text in more than two dozen of universities around the Globe. Currently he is editing another book on Application of Computational Intelligence. Dr. Ali has chaired many conferences including DMAI, NSS, ICDKE and ISDA. He has been a program committee member for about 40 international conferences such as IEEE TrustCom, IEEE ICCIT, IEEE/ACIS, IEEE ICARCV and IEEE AINA. Currently he is the editor-in-chief for International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Sciences and Engineering (IJETSE), Canada. He is an IEEE Senior Member. Dr. Ali has received a couple of awards including the Post Graduation Publication Award, Monash University, 2004, the Excellence in Supervision Award, CQUniversity, 2007 and the Top 10 Course Designers, CQUniversity, 2010.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA. B. M. Shawkat Ali
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.