All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Smart Money Decisions If you need to negotiate anything... from a pay increase to buying or selling a house-this book covers all the bases. [Bazerman] has taught, tested, and proven his theories with thousands of executives and MBA students. -Donald P. Jacobs, Dean, J.L.
- Author BiographyMAX H. BAZERMAN, PhD, is the Jesse Isador Straus Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, and formerly taught at the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. He is the author and coauthor of more than 125 articles and 10 books, including Judgment in Managerial Decision Making (Wiley).
- Author(s)Max H. Bazerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.