Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Smart Nursing 'model,' based on General Systems Theory, promotes the wholeness of the health care system. This book presents a model of nursing excellence that enables nurses to use their professional capacity to deliver safe patient care in a variety of clinical settings. It offers easy-to-read strategies to improve management effectiveness.
- Author BiographyJune Fabre, MBA, RNC, has worked as a clinical nurse, educator, and manager in many specialties such as medical surgical, psychiatry, home care, long-term care, ambulatory care, managed care, rehabilitation, and cardiology. She decided to turn the challenges of working as a nurse into an opportunity--to start a business focused on producing positive health care change. Ms. Fabre believes that nurses can create positive change by supplementing their comprehensive medical knowledge with communication and leadership techniques. Ms. Fabre is an author, speaker, and consultant on various topics such as critical thinking, high-performance teams, and the art of creating a staff-friendly culture. As a result, she has spoken to audiences large and small all across the country. In addition, she has published more than 30 articles in popular health care journals. Ms. Fabre received her RN and BS in education from State University College, Plattsburgh, NY; a BSN from Excelsior College, Albany; and an MBA from Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH. For more information, you can reach Ms. Fabre at www.junefabre.com
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.