CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.45
- £23.32Trending at £24.37
- £13.90Trending at £18.98
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.18Trending at £17.11
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this book reviews the different types of smart polymer, discussing their properties, structure, design and characterization. Part two reviews applications of smart polymers in such areas as biomedical engineering, textiles and food packaging.
- Author BiographyMaria Rosa Aguilar works at the Institute of Polymer Science and Technology (ICTP), Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC), Spain. She is a tenured senior researcher with more than 15 years of expertise in the field of polymer therapeutics and drug targeting. She is co-author of more than 50 peer-reviewed papers and 13 book chapters, and editor of the book 'Smart Polymers and their applications'. She is also co-inventor of 2 international patents, and founder of the CIBER-BBN Young Scientist Forum Julio San Roman works at the Institute of Polymer Science and Technology (ICTP), Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC), Spain. He is director of the Group of Biomaterials of the Institute of Science and Technology of Polymers, CSIC, Madrid, Spain. His scientific activities are centred in the study and development of polymer systems for biomedical applications, and specifically in Tissue Engineering, Polymer Drugs and Drug Delivery Systems
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1000 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.