All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of smart products and their impact on the automotive, wireless, energy, residential and health industries.
- Author BiographyMary J. Cronin is Professor of Management in the Information Systems Department at the Carroll School of Management, Boston College. Her research analyzes the intersection of business strategy and technology, with a focus on industry transformation from technology triggers such as the internet, wireless networking, and embedded product intelligence. She is the author of numerous books, including Doing Business on the Internet (1994) and Unchained Value (1999).
- Author(s)Mary J. Cronin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.