All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis retail manual uncovers the key elements that separate the great retailers from the average, the killer brands from the also-rans. Covering everything from creating the ultimate retail experience to understanding your customer, the book provides practical ideas and strategies.
- Author BiographyRichard Hammond has lived and breathed retail at every level - as a wide-eyed kid, in executive positions within Head Office teams and latterly as a consultant, specialising in retail. In his consulting work, Richard has helped leading retail brands such as Whitbread, Pizza Hut, Barclays and KFC to engage and motivate their people.
- Author(s)Richard Hammond
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/01/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.