Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionSmart Sensors for Health and Environment Monitoring
- Author BiographyChong-Min Kyung (Professor, KAIST) received B.S. in Electrical Engineering (EE) from Seoul National University in 1975, M.S. and Ph.D. in EE from KAIST in 1977 and 1981, respectively. He worked at Bell Telephone Laboratories, Murray Hill during 1981-1983. Since 1983, he has been Professor at the Department of EE at KAIST. He started Center for Integrated Smart Sensors (CISS) in 2011, sponsored as Global Frontier Project by Korean government. He has published over 300 international journal/conference papers on device physics/simulation, CAD, computer graphics, and System-on-a-Chip design including RISC/CISC microprocessors, VLIW and reconfigurable DSP cores, and video CODEC.His current research focuses on applying system-level cost-energy-rate-distortion optimization techniques to the design of smart sensors, especially smart cameras.He has led, as Founding Director, IDEC (IC Design Education Center) during 1995-2011. He received Best Paper Awards in numerous international conferences including ASP-DAC 1997 and 1998, DAC in 2000, ICSPAT in 1999, ICCD in 1999, ISOCC in 2009, and ISQED in 2014. He is a member of National Academy of Engineering Korea and Korean Academy of Science and Technology and IEEE Fellow.
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleKAIST Research Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note121 Illustrations, color; 45 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 323 p. 166 illus., 121 illus. in color.
- Weight739 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChong-Min Kyung
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.