All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines, for the first time, international expertise on water quality monitoring using smart sensors and systems, in order to make available a better understanding of the challenges and proposed solutions posed, all in a single text.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSmart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 285 p.
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlex Mason,Subhas C. Mukhopadhyay
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.