All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionSmart Things to Know about Growth is a sharp look at the latest thinking on making the most of the opportunities and avoiding the pitfalls associated with rapid growth.
- Author BiographyTony Grundy is Senior Lecturer in Strategic Management at Cranfield School of Management, and Director of Cambridge Corporate Development. He has consulted with numerous companies including Barclays Bank, BP, Ford, Lex, Hewlett Packard, ICI, The Prudential, Nokia, Norwich Union and Tesco. He is also author of Smart Things to Know About Mergers and Aquisitions and several books in the ExpressExec series. He can be contacted via email@example.com or via 01494 873 934.
- Author(s)Tony Grundy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSmart Things to Know About (Stay Smart!) Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width172 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.