All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliant examination into how the internet is profoundly changing the way we think.
- Author BiographyClive Thompson is one of the most prominent thinkers on technology and its impact on daily life. He is a contributing writer for The New York Times Magazine and Wired magazine. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Clive Thompson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight336 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.33Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £8.67Trending at £9.98
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.