All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.28
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.03Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- DescriptionSmartphone adoption has surpassed 50% of the population in more than 15 countries, and there are now more than one million mobile applications people can download to their phones. Many of these applications take advantage of smartphones as locative media, which is what allows smartphones to be located in physical space.
- Author BiographyJordan Frith is assistant professor of Technical Communication at the University of North Texas.
- Author(s)Jordan Frith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleDigital Media and Society
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight264 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.