All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber One New York Times bestselling author Sandra Brown returns with a new thriller set in the art world
- Author BiographySandra Brown is the author of fifty-six New York Times bestsellers. Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published nearly seventy novels, with seventy million copies of her books in print worldwide, and her work translated into thirty-three languages. A lifelong Texan, Sandra Brown was raised in Ft. Worth. Before embarking on her writing career, she worked as a model and in television, including feature reporting on the nationally syndicated program PM Magazine. She is much in demand as a speaker at book festivals throughout the year.
- Author(s)Sandra Brown
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/02/2013
- Weight648 g
- Width165 mm
- Height33 mm
- Spine244 mm
Most relevant reviews
- clevertrevorpar...06 Apr, 2017by
Among the better Sandra Brown books.
As usual, difficult to put down once you have started reading it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £4.71Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £33.24Trending at £39.39
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.