All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.22Trending at £23.64
- £13.74Trending at £18.39
- £16.22Trending at £20.37
- £12.65Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £10.68
- £12.49Trending at £13.95
- £15.56Trending at £16.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn Smile When You Call Me a Hillbilly, Jeffrey J. Lange examines the 1940s and early 1950s as the most crucial period in country music's transformation from a rural, southern folk art form to a national phenomenon.
- Author BiographyJeffrey J. Lange currently teaches history at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. Lange
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note10 b&w photographs, 20 tables, 2 maps, 1 figure
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.