All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA knowledgeable, loving and poetic account of a journey across his country by one of Sweden's most renowned and revered writers. Gustafsson paints an evocative portrait of his homeland.
- Author BiographyLars Gustafsson is one of Sweden's most eminent authors. His oeuvre has been translated into 15 languages and recognised with many awards, including the Prix International Charles Veillon des Essais (1983), the Heinrich Steffens Preis (1986), Una Vita per la Litteratura (1989), a John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Fellowship for poetry (1994), and many others. Agneta Blomqvist was born in 1942. She is a teacher of religion and literature and the editor of a major encyclopedia of world literature.
- Author(s)Agneta Blomqvist,Lars Gustafsson
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Armchair Traveller at the BookHaus
- Width125 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byDeborah Bragan-Turner
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.88Trending at £7.02
- £33.22Trending at £50.23
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.63Trending at £12.39
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.