All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining clarity and accessibility with detailed coverage, Smith and Keenan's Company Law provides LLB students with a readable yet comprehensive account of the law of corporations.
- Author BiographyProfessor Charles Wild (PhD, MBA, LLM) is Dean of the School of Law and Head of the Centre for International Law at the University of Hertfordshire. He teaches Company Law to LLB and LLM students, undertakes postgraduate research supervision and is widely published in the area. Professor Stuart Weinstein (JD, MBA) is Head of Coventry Law School and an expert on Legal Risk Management, Governance and Compliance. In addition to being a Solicitor, he is also an attorney admitted to practise in California, District of Columbia and New York.
- Author(s)Charles Wild,Stuart Weinstein
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1128 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement17th New edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.42Trending at £18.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.12
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £31.66
- £38.07Trending at £39.98
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.