All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive casebook provides extracts from all of the key cases along with other essential materials from statutes, reports, books, and articles. Notes and questions provide context and encourage deep learning. It is the perfect companion to a textbook such as Smith and Hogan Criminal Law.
- Author BiographyDavid Ormerod is Professor of Criminal Justice, at Queen Mary, University of London. He is the author of numerous journal articles and books including Smith & Hogan Criminal Law (12th ed 2008); Fraud Law and Practice (2008) with Clare Montgomery QC; Smith's Law of Theft (9th ed 2007) with David Williams QC. David is Editor-in-Chief of Blackstone's Criminal Practice; Criminal Law Review Cases Editor; and serves on the Editorial Boards of a number of legal journals. He lectures regularly to the profession and for the Judicial Studies Board. He has acted as a consultant to the Law Commission, Home Office and the Commonwealth Secretariat. He is a barrister in the chambers of David Etherington QC, 18 Red Lion Court, and is a member of the Criminal Justice Council.
- Author(s)Professor David Ormerod
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date14/08/2014
- Weight1462 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £36.79Trending at £40.08
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.