All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an exposition of the general principles of criminal liability and the law of important crimes. This edition includes statutory changes, particularly those made by the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000 and the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 on the substantive criminal law.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sir J C Smith, CBE, QC, LLD, FBA, Honorary Bencher of Lincoln's Inn, Honorary Fellow of Downing College, Cambridge, Emeritus Professor of Law, University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Brian Hogan,J.C. Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLexisNexis UK
- Out-of-print date03/09/2005
- Weight1250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.