All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a novice or you are already smoking food this is the perfect book to lead you through the basics and open your mind to extraordinary and exciting possibilities. Written by a professional artisan food smoker and tutor this book removes the mystery of smoking food and makes it easy and fun.
- Author BiographyJo Hampson runs the highly acclaimed Smoky Jo's food school in Cumbria, (recently listed in the Top 9 Courses To Do in Europe by The Lonely Planet). They both work as advisors on commercial food smoking and have worked with top food writers, consulted on TV programmes and advised on factual books. They have also been featured on BBC's The One Show; ITV's This Morning and the Great British Taste Tour.
- Author(s)Jo Hampson
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 6 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Enlarged edition
Most relevant reviews
- harper441502 Feb, 2017by
Smoking Food at Home with Smoky Jo
Excellent have found some lovely foods to smoke that I would never have thought of and so easy to prepare.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.