CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent public health literature suggests that the mentally ill may represent as much as half of the smokers in America. In Smoking Privileges, Laura D. Hirshbein highlights the complex problem of mentally ill smokers, placing it in the context of changes in psychiatry, in the tobacco and pharmaceutical industries, and in the experience of mental illness over the last century.
- Author BiographyLaura D. Hirshbein, M.D. is a clinical associate professor of psychiatry at the University of Michigan and the author of American Melancholy: Constructions of Depression in the Twentieth Century (Rutgers University Press).
- Author(s)Laura D. Hirshbein
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Health and Medicine Series
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.