All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on both basic and clinical research on COPD, and the inflammatory mechanisms that function in these diseases. It includes knowledge gained from translational research conducted through clinical trials at several medical schools in the US.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 12 colour tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGerard J. Criner,Thomas J. Rogers,William D. Cornwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.