All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Adams
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnne Bridges,Ken Wise
- Author BiographyPaul Adams (1901-1985) was a well-known Tennessee naturalist. Anne Bridges and Ken Wise are codirectors of the Great Smoky Mountains Regional Project. Bridges is associate professor at John C. Hodges Library at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. With Ken Wise and Russell Clement, she wrote Terra Incognita: An Annotated Bibliography of the Great Smoky Mountains, 1544-1934. Wise, professor at the John C. Hodges Library, is the author of Hiking Trails of the Great Smoky Mountains and coauthor of A National History of Mount Le Conte.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.