All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1970s, the adult film industry began the transition from celluloid to home video. This book traces this change and examines the cultural and legal efforts to regulate, contain, limit, or eradicate pornography. Drawing on a wide variety of materials, it de-centers the film text in favor of industry histories and contexts.
- Author BiographyPeter Alilunas is Assistant Professor of Media Studies at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Peter Alilunas
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note22 b/w
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.