All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA colourful retelling of Rudyard Kipling's The Elephant's Child, this fable explains how the elephant got its long trunk. As the elephant journeys through the jungle it admires the features of the other animals, until he gets a bit too close to one of them ... This sweet and funny story has been written and illustrated by Charlotte Middleton.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Charlotte Middleton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.