Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- Author(s)Matthew Janisin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight794 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
- Table Of Contents1. Ethos. 2. Solus Pro. 3. Vantage Pro. 4. MODIS. 5. Data Management. 6. Scanner Introduction. 7. Global OBD verse VIN Specific Information. 8. Codes Menu. 9. Viewing & Interpreting Scanner Data (added Scanner to title, little more clear). 10. Functional Tests. 11. Fast-Track Troubleshooter. 12. Component Testing. 13. Multimeter Functions. 14. Lab Scope Operation. 15. ShopKey. 16. Verus.
- Author BiographyMatthew Janisin teaches technology classes (including automotive tech) at Elkhorn HS in Elkhorn, WI. He is also an adjunct instructor at Gateway Technical College where he teaches in the Snap-on Diagnostic Certification Program. Janisin holds a BS and MS degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Stout Polytechnic. He graduated from UW-Stout Summa Cum Laude and received the Chancellor's Award for Academic Excellence. In pursuing his MS degree in Industrial and Technology Education, he maintained a perfect 4.0 grade point average. In the automotive field, he holds the following certifications: ASE Certified Master Technician,L1 Engine Performance Specialist, NATEF ETL Training Certificate, along with Snap-on's certifications. He comes to Delmar/Cengage Learning with the strong backing of the faculty of Gateway Technical College, where the Snap-on program was initially developed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.