CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionSnatched is the first book-length study to interrogate the predominant myths centered on gender and class that shaped mainstream U.S. news coverage of kidnappings in the 2000s.
- Author BiographySpring-Serenity Duvall (PhD., Indiana University) is Assistant Professor of Communications in the Department of Communication at Salem College. Her research has been published in the Journal of Children and Media; Communication, Culture, and Critique; and Feminist Media Studies. She was the 2015 Fulbright Visiting Research Chair in Transnational Studies at Brock University, Ontario. Leigh Moscowitz (PhD., Indiana University) is Associate Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of South Carolina. Her research has been published in the Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media; the Journal of Children and Media; Feminist Media Studies; and Girlhood Studies. She is the author of The Battle over Marriage: Gay Rights Activism through the Media (2013).
- Author(s)Leigh Moscowitz,Spring-Serenity Duvall
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleMediated Youth
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.