All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the Snort version 2.6. It offers coverage ranging from packet inspection to optimizing Snort for speed to using the advanced features of Snort to defend even the largest and most congested enterprise networks.
- Author(s)Andrew Baker,Brian Caswell,Jay Beale
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/12/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.