Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the prevailing state of snow-climate science for researchers and advanced students.
- Author BiographyRichard Armstrong is a Senior Research Scientist at the National Snow and Ice Data Center, the World Data Center for Glaciology and the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science at the University of Colorado. His current research includes remote sensing and evaluation of fluctuations in snow cover and glaciers as indicators of climate change. Eric Brun is Head of Research at Meteo-France and Director of the Centre National de Recherche Meteorologiques. He is a specialist in snow and avalanches and developed original methods to assess the impact of climate change on snow cover and alpine rivers.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus. 8 colour illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEric Brun,Richard L. Armstrong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.