CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations (150 in full color)
- Edited byColin A. Whiteman,Wilfried Haeberli
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; Thermokarst; Glacier Surges; Ice-shelf Collapse; Spatial variability of rates & acceleration of ice mass loss & contribution to sea-level rise; Most likely cumulative sea-level rise by decade; Permafrost loss by decade; Decadal contributions to atmospheric change by permafrost loss; Sea ice and icebergs; Implications of Climate Change; Cryospheric changes & feedbacks to weather changes; Community responses & preparedness to cryospheric changes; Economics of cryospheric changes; Infrastructure development in light of associated coastal & other changes.
- Author Biographyjshroder@mail.unomaha.edu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.