All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a colourful world of adorable bugs and pretty flowers with this fun collection of sewn gifts! Whether it's a pretty butterfly mobile for a new arrival, a cute snail toy for a boy or a handy ladybug bag for a girl, all of the designs are easy to create and made using Melly's Snug as a Bug fabrics.
- Author BiographyMelanie McNeice is a pattern designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Melly's adventures in sewing began six years ago when she discovered, as an at-home mother, that she still had the desire to be creative and productive.Her passion for sewing quickly grew and only 12 months after starting to sew she began designing under the pattern label Melly & Me. Melly's goal was to develop a range of contemporary sewing patterns that included bright and quirky toys, wearable purses and lively, modern quilts. Her aim is to design items that are original, fun and achievable in a day, as well as being completely usable in everyday life. In 2010 Melly launched a second design label, Sew Little, which includes patterns that are aimed at the baby market. The same year also saw Melly launch her first two fabric collections - 'Little Menagerie' for Windham Fabrics and 'Where the Wind Blows' for Creative Abundance. Melly draws her inspiration from her two young children, childhood memories and her love of colour.
- Author(s)Melanie McNeice
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £10.58Trending at £15.00
- £14.09Trending at £20.00
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.