All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £10.05Trending at £15.05
- £9.45Trending at £12.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.13
- £9.72Trending at £12.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.66Trending at £11.84
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone in the family has his or her own way of showing the baby how much they love him. Illustrated throughout in full colour by Helen Oxenbury.
- PrizesWinner of Smarties Book Prize 0-5 Category 1994 and Kurt Maschler Award 1994 and Smarties Book Prize 1994.
- Author(s)Trish Cooke
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/1996
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/02/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Illustrator(s)Helen Oxenbury
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- annafaba31 Aug, 2017by
Great story but pages are missing!
Really disappointed to receive this book and realise that several pages of the story are missing. I expected some wear and tear on a second-hand item, but I think buyers should be warned if the book is fundamentally damaged. My daughter is too small to understand a story without the pictures, so I will have to buy again if I want to read it with her.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- abitam02 Mar, 2014by
good story for children aged 4-5 years
I bought this book for my daughter in reception class. This book is very useful because it is written in very simple words with a lot of pictures. My daughter enjoyed when I was reading to her.